1. Identifying data
The titular company of www.radical-rpm.com is Radical-RPM S.L.U., with a registered office in Avda. Alegría 11, 03194 La Marina (Alicante), Spain.
2. Web intellectual property
All intellectual property rights of this website and its graphic design are exclusive ownership of Radical-RPM. The source code and the technological basis that supports the site www.radical-rpm.com is owned by Radical-RPM, and the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights corresponds.
Therefore, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, total or partial, without the express authorization of RPM radical. Likewise, all trade names, brands or signs other than any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
3. Web content and links
In radical RPM we do not take responsibility for the misuse made of the contents of our website, being exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses them or uses them.
Nor do we assume any responsibility for the information contained in the third-party web pages that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website www.radical-rpm.com
4. Exchange ordissemination of information
Radical RPM declines any responsibility that derives from the exchange of information between users through its website. We are not responsible for the use that minors can make of it in case the contents to which their sensitivity can be injured.
5. Update and modification of the website
Radical RPM reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its website, and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
6. Indications on technical aspects
In RPM Radical we do not assume any responsibility that can be derived from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, not attributable to our society, which occur during the connection to the Internet network, as well as damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the RPM radical control.
We are also exempted from any responsibility to possible damages or losses that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that we provide when appropriate from sources outside us.
7. User data processing
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, RPM Radical, informs its clients that how many personal data will facilitate them will be included in an automated file of character data Personal, created and maintained under the responsibility of Radical RPM.
The purposes of this file are:
· Respond to your request, consultation or suggestion in an agile and effective way, as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other means, of all those RPM Radical Activities, products and services that we estimate can be from your interest. In the case of commercial communications through email or equivalent, the user provides his express consent to send advertising through said medium. In any case, this consent may be revoked at any time by notification addressed to the following email address: email@example.com.
· Statistical exploitation, service administration, incident management and satisfaction surveys
· The completion of “contact” or “request” forms is mandatory to access and enjoy all the services offered on the website www.radical-rpm.net. Not facilitating the requested personal data is the impossibility of receiving the information from the requested service.
The user will respond in any case of the veracity of the data provided, committing to communicate to RPM radical any modification that with respect to their data occurs.
Radical RPM guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it undertakes to fulfill its obligation to secure personal data and their duty to save them and adopt all necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use. Therefore, all information about our clients will not be used for commercial purposes nor will it be assigned to third parties.
Radical RPM customers may at all times exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it in writing to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Access security
Access to pages through which the RPM Radical Client consults personal data, request complementary information or hire any of the products we offer is done through a safe environment.
9. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
In general, relations with our clients, which derive from the provision of the services contained on our website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The users of our website are aware of all the above and voluntarily accept it.